Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bollywood and BEYOND! Sunday October 26

Join me on a magical journey to Bollywood... and BEYOND! Come on down to the Argus Lounge, where I'll be playing vintage Bollywood hits, Tropicalia, Italo-disco, German pop, Cambodian Surf-Rock and more. Sample one of Visa's stimulating and invigorating beverages and enjoy the music, and as always, a selection of my favorite Bollywood movie excerpts on the big(-ish) screen, this month featuring some crazy '80s disco dancing action.

2 comments:

amityb said...

Keep on keepin' on! I missed it last week, as you are probably aware. I was out of town and it was beyond my control!

Please Gabe, emphatically, keep on keepin' on!

gjg said...

I'll try. I've been kind of disappointed by the turnout lately. Only you can change that!